Have you developed an application for the iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, and are having a hard time getting exposure?
Years ago, you could put an app on the App Store and it would get thousands of downloads, simply because there weren’t that many applications out there. Unfortunately for us, those days are over. Now, marketing your application is half of the work.
We’d like to help, and that’s why we’re willing to review your application completely free! We only ask that you mention us in some way, whether it be in your applications description, or even mentioning our website on your own.
We get many application review requests each day, and it takes a long time for me to sort through most of them. Because of that, I ask that you structure your review request in a fairly organized fashion.
This includes an email with the following things mentioned clearly:
- Your company’s name and website.
- Your applications name and platform.
- A link to your application on the App Store.
- Your preferred method of contact.
- Indication of where you will mention our website or review.
- And preferably, screenshots or footage within the app (saves us a lot of time).
If you’re interested, feel free to send us an email at staff[at]iosuniverse.com. If we decide we are willing to review your application, you will usually receive a response from us within 24 hours.
Thanks and we hope to hear from you soon!